The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this guitar for a couple days now and I just keep liking it more all the time. It is a Korean make but man have they ever gotten good at building guitars. I was kind of looking for a Dot when this came along. Now I'm glad it did, it plays a lot better than most dots I've played in the last couple years, epi or gibson. As soon as I can put it down I'll post some pics.

· Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea i have to agree with you. For the extra dollars i'd have to put out for a dot I really wouldn't be getting that much more guitar. I did a final set up on it last night and it plays like a dream, tone wise i put it to the test tomorrow night. Anyway enjoying a really nice guitar at a really nice price. :wave:

· Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure what variety are in it they sound good, it was made in 95 and I haven't researched to know what's there . Maybe you can help....

· Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought this used so there were no stickers, haven't pulled the pups, maybe on the next string change. They are not mini buckers but they sound pretty good. When i first bought the guitar I thought about changing pups but after playing it for a while i'm not so sure..

· Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm gonna give them another try out tonight so I'll see how they cut. The guitar build is great so pick ups could always be in order if need be...

· Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gave them another go the other night and I would have to say the jury is still out, they sounded good but until I get my own amp back it will be hard to truly judge.

· Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea most of mine are getting a holiday right know as i aquaint myself with the sheraton. It's a great guitar, and has satisfied my gas for a 335 type guitar. On top of that they a nice piece of work, body and neck bindings, neck and headstock inlay.... had a few compliments about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.