The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Iron Horse sure looks sharp. I was down east for a week and a half last year. I really enjoyed walking the piers looking at all the fishing vessels. Totally different than what we see here.
Some in the Digby NS area were so short, I had a hard time imagining them navigating any bad weather. Some were jointed with a follower. I think these were scallop boats(?)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Iron Horse sure looks sharp. I was down east for a week and a half last year. I really enjoyed walking the piers looking at all the fishing vessels. Totally different than what we see here.
Some in the Digby NS area were so short, I had a hard time imagining them navigating any bad weather. Some were jointed with a follower. I think these were scallop boats(?)
I'm actually really uneducated on boats coming from a farming family lol. I know the iron horse belongs to a young fella late 20s early 30s . He just got it I'm told it a million dollar boat around 45ft wide. The others or lobster boat and iron horse is a crab boat . And it looks huge inside . They say the hole ? Were they keep the crab in is big enough you can stand in it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,616 Posts
I always thought this was a sad day. No pogy for a couple months.......;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts