The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Super Moderator
1,145 Posts

FOR SALE POSTS:
All for sale, for trade, or wanted to buy posts belong in our Classifieds ONLY. Commercial posts are only allowed in the Vendor forum.

Rules specific to the For Sale Forum

A member MUST have a Premium Membership, or at least 25 posts and be registered for 5 days before they can either create a new thread or reply to existing ones in any of the For Sale sections.

1) No eBay, Kijiji or Craigs List ads to be posted in the forums.
2) Guitar and related equipment only
3) Please post only items YOU own
4) Please list multiple items in one post
5) Replica/fake/counterfeit guitars MUST be clearly advertised as such. No images of headstock logos should be present in an ad that is for one of these guitars. If you are not sure of the provenance of your instrument, please do not list it for sale here.
6) Please update your ad if item sells and change prefix to SOLD
7) GuitarsCanada accepts no responsibility for deals made through the forum
8) Please do not comment on asking prices
9) No derogatory remarks regarding items for sale
10) Items posted must have an asking price in CDN funds (Trade items excluded)
11) Please use the appropriate thread prefix in your thread title. ie) FS, FT, WTB.
12) Please limit the bumping of ads to every week or two.

· Registered
Guild X-50
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@RFKMAN Yes by here’s a classified section but you need to be a member for a few days and post something like 25 messages in various threads before you can unlock posting in that FS section.
Great. Thanks very much for the information.
Looking forward to becoming active on this forum!!

· Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Reactions: greco

· Registered
27 Posts
Hi all,

New member here. I was recommended to the site by a member of 15 years. Seems like a fun place. Good vibes all around the forums, at a glance.

I read there’s a minimum of 25 posts needed before user can post an item for sale. How much interaction is required before one may reply to a sale? I tried messaging a seller directly about a pedal, and the system said I didn’t properly complete the CAPTCHA… yet no CAPTCHA appeared. 🤷‍♂️ Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

· Registered
27 Posts
I read there’s a minimum of 25 posts needed before user can post an item for sale. How much interaction is required before one may reply to a sale?

Found the answer in the Forum Rules:
Forum Rules

“A member MUST have a Premium Membership, or at least 25 posts and be registered for 5days before they can either create a new thread or reply to existing ones in any of the For Sale sections.”

1 - 20 of 21 Posts