The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
'97 Strat Plus, 70's Northern Strat Copy
1,849 Posts
I like it Rene.
I think I am bias to the fact that no matter what you sing that soothing tone of yours kind of just lulls me into enjoyment so I cannot be positive that my opinion is really valid any longer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it Rene.
I think I am bias to the fact that no matter what you sing that soothing tone of yours kind of just lulls me into enjoyment so I cannot be positive that my opinion is really valid any longer.
Hi Mark,

Our world is full of all sorts of different colors, but when you get in the truth, it should be black and white; right or wrong. On this song, a friend wanted me to look at his lyrics, which came from the Bible, and wanted me to collaborate with him on the melody. Terry's melody was great, and I followed most of his main drift, and I added a few minors and augmented a few differences in a few places.

That is the origin of this song. Let me get back to my black and white spill.
It is either beauty to beast.
Yes, there are a lot of space in between, but your bias towards a messenger does not always get you to a "nod" scenario, rather, the nod really comes from the "beauty to beast" assessment.
Hahahahaha, lots of words, but I wanted to say, your opinion is truly valid, and I do appreciate you so very much!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

1 - 3 of 3 Posts