The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen Scott, founder of @GuitarsCanada here for a while, went looking for why.

His wife Marnie posted the note below on July 12th on Scott's other forum, the Canadian Weed Forum. (KingCBD is Scott.) This event is extra stress that he and Marnie didn't need after the pandemic had already put so much on them.

All best wishes for a speedy recovery Scott. It's gotta get better from here.

Here's Marnie's note:

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to fill you in a bit because I am sure you all noticed that KingCBD has been missing for a few weeks. He had a medical emergency and has been in the hospital since June 27th. (I will let him fill you in on the details as soon as he is able!). As you all know, I don't get the chance to spend a lot of time on here because of my job, but I have to take over as best I can until he is well enough to get on a computer and start handling things again. I did learn how to ban spammers, so please keep reporting anything you see that you believe may be a spammer, and I will take care of it.

For anyone who is trying to advertise- please give me some time to learn how to post banner ads etc. KingCBD knows the program that runs this site like the back of his hand, but that is not the case for me. I really appreciate your continued support here, and I will do my best to learn as much as I can until King is able to get back to business. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me. I will be on here as often as possible to take care of all the admin stuff that needs to be handled here.

Thank you again!

Marnacious

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Best wish's Scott being in a hospital now sucks with no visitors allowed ( even if your wife works there ) is hard. I just did a week and man it was like being in jail forever, got out on good behavior.
Get well sooner then later old friend.

·
Premium Member
18,276 Posts
Scott, Marnie and family...Take good care of yourselves and let others take good care of you.
I hope your lives return to "the old normal" as soon as reasonably possible.

·
Premium Member
17,860 Posts
Here's to a proper recovery.

Reactions: sambonee

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Scott is a real asset here, too.

·
Premium Member
25,591 Posts
Hang in there, Marnie. And a speedy and full recovery to Scott. Hospitals are not a pleasant way to spend your time, in the best of circumstances and even less so these days; especially with restrictions on visitation. Here's hoping that for whatever length of time Scott needs for recovering, he gets to spend the brunt of it at home.

Thanks for digging, finding out, and passing it along, scout. A tip o' the hat for your forum-citizenship.

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Looking forward to hearing from him as soon as he's well enough to get in front of a computer again. All the best to both of you!

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
WOW ! Scott get well soon buddy. To you and Marnie and your fam....best wishes for a speedy return home and complete recovery.
Pete

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
Fuck that sucks. I could've sworn I'd seen him here since he went into hospital.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Best wishes man !

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
The best part of going to the hospital, is the leaving part. Get well soon Scott.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts