The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
424 Posts
Don't know what the original post was, but if you still need help, my best friend is a PhD chemist. He will get it done for you immediately. He also owes GitCanada a favour, we hooked him up with his new tech for his guitar.

·
Premium Member
8,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't know what the original post was, but if you still need help, my best friend is a PhD chemist. He will get it done for you immediately. He also owes GitCanada a favour, we hooked him up with his new tech for his guitar.
Thanks - all is good now. I've tracked down the product I need pre-mixed.

How does one physically eyeball?
Hey, I said I was tired.

·
Registered
6,378 Posts
In the future feel free to shoot me a pm for that kinda stuff
Never mind the fuckin chemistry shoot me a pm for the next winning lottery number .. lol

Friend of mine is an engineer and sometimes I need answers real quick: he says things like it's xyx volume or two beers since yer not an engineer.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Never mind the fuckin chemistry shoot me a pm for the next winning lottery number .. lol

Friend of mine is an engineer and sometimes I need answers real quick: he says things like it's xyx volume or two beers since yer not an engineer.
I'm halfway to an engineer myself.

·
Registered
9,466 Posts

I almost wet my pants! Hysterical!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts