· Premium Member
We had quite a scare today as our little Yorkie was vomiting and not feeling well. It turns out he had ingested a steel bristle from a BBQ cleaning brush and it lodged itself in his stomach. They where able to remove it with a endoscopy procedure witout operating. Very fortunate. My wife and i and so greatfull to the Alta Vista pet hospital. We cant imagine not having him in our lives. We had herd of people swallowing these bristles and being rushed to the hospital so be very carefull with you steel brushes. Our daughter just brought us a wooden paddle to clean the BBQ. Seems that this is the new way to scrape the grills. It was bought at Costco's. Included a pic of our little guy.