The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
20,349 Posts
Thanks for letting us know. For quickest action in the future, please PM the mods. That way we are sure to see it quickly.
Is reporting it also a reasonable approach for a "quick action"?

· Premium Member
20,349 Posts
For those of us who can't always quickly recall the names of the mods, I wish this was posted in a more obvious and predominant place.
@davetcan was easy for remember in the past as we had met several times.
Font Multimedia Electronic device Screenshot Software

Reactions: JBFairthorne

· Premium Member
20,349 Posts
Hey, I'll preface this to say I'm not labelling this person as a "scammer", but they've ghosted me since August so I thought I'd ask if anyone on the GC page knows a Michael Hofer from Kitchener Ontario? He runs Michael's Gear Emporium on Reverb: michael's Gear Emporium | Reverb

I sent him a $500 deposit (not through Reverb) on a guitar and after cancelling the deal he agreed to send back the money but ghosted me after that. I'm hoping it's an honest mistake, but its been about a month now and I've sent multiple messages and tried to call.

If anyone knows him, I'm asking for a favour to have him reach out to me. Thanks

I don't know Michael Hofer personally but I am located in Kitchener. I'm quite sure he was (recently) selling through Kijiji locally.
Please PM me if there is anything I might be able to help you with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts