The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
Nathan: I guessed about the mental health issue. I have been through a bit of it myself over the years and thought I saw it in your situation. I'm glad you have come to the realization that you have or had that issue to deal with. That's usually the first step. I appreciate you humble attitude too.

I am willing to bet that many members here would be willing to deal with you again. All the best to you. I hope you can control the issues in the future that led to your problems in the past.

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
EDITED in 2020 after Nathan deleted his main post

I’m only going to sell what I’ve already made, no pre-orders.
That's probably a good idea to start. But in the long run, it might get you into a bit of a problem with inventory costs. Definitely seek out help from others and find out how you can run things better, for you and your customers. You don't need to know how to do everything right... you just need to know who to talk to who can help you figure out how to do everything right.

Almost three years later and apparently Nathan Sanford is still taking people's money and not delivering anything. Despite being given the benefit of the doubt and plenty of encouragement, he continues to lie to people and steal their money.

I’ve issued everyone waiting for orders a refund today
Thanks. Definitely a good step. I'll certainly revise my review when that comes through, and I hope others will too.

Many have reported that he has not issued any refunds to them at all.

I don’t think I lied to anyone or tried to get ahead of anyone. The person I lied to is myself.
In the spirit of learning from your mistakes, understand that while you may not have been intentionally lying to anyone, the recipient definitely feels lied to. I mentioned to you before, managing people's expectations will go a long, long way to making customers feel cared for. Do not say you will do something unless you are absolutely sure you can.

Best of luck, and I wish you a prosperous 2018.

He continues to lie. Don't buy anything from him.

·
Registered
Tell your prophets to pray and tell your bandits to run.
7,427 Posts
All the best dude, and for what it’s worth, reading your post helped me a bit because I been living on the corner of recklessness and stupidity myself for a good few years now.

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
This is what venerability, courage, and accountability looks like. I know all too well the struggles with mental health and how quickly things can get away from you. The best decision I have ever made was to seek help from a therapist, literally saved my life.

If you or anyone else wants to chat on this topic feel free to send me a PM for my number.

Be well Nathan,

Oh and btw that SM-15 is a beast :)
I will be in need of some P90’s next year, after this post I hope it is an order you can fil.

·
Premium Member
8,713 Posts
This is what venerability, courage, and accountability looks like. I know all too well the struggles with mental health and how quickly things can get away from you. The best decision I have ever made was to seek help from a therapist, literally saved my life.

If you or anyone else wants to chat on this topic feel free to send me a PM for my number.

Be well Nathan,
Depends on your brand of insanity. I destroyed a therapist's office once (yeah, just like in the movies). Seeing her was a bad decision.

·
Occasional CEO
My Superstrat
1,988 Posts
I encourage you to share or copy/paste this post to all other social media outlets and/or forums you are a part of... People who have seen the negative should see this response. If you follow through, you're taking a great step in the right direction to getting your dream back and being stronger than ever.

1 - 20 of 274 Posts