·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Why did you name her Sandy? :)

·
Premium Member
11,662 Posts
Nice looking cat. Glad you're happy.

Our cat, George Armstrong Cat, terrorizes the dogs, bites human toes, pisses in black bags, and apparently warrants the love of the women in the family. He's a whack job but at least he's got personality.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My cat is very interested.
View attachment 235654
lol. That's cute. Thanks for posting that.

Nice looking cat. Glad you're happy.

Our cat, George Armstrong Cat, terrorizes the dogs, bites human toes, pisses in black bags, and apparently warrants the love of the women in the family. He's a whack job but at least he's got personality.
Thanks Mooh. It sure sounds like he's quite the character. Have you posted a photo of him yet? I'd like to see what this guy looks like.
:)
Why did you name her Sandy? :)
Yep, pretty obvious, isn't it? I was thinking along the same lines as yourself.
It's not as cut and dried as that. I mention the reason why I chose the name in the post I made last year when I first got her:
https://guitarscanada.com/index.php?threads/meet-sandy.183809/

But to elaborate a little more, when my previous cat, Sassy, passed away last year I chose a name that would honour her and which was similar but not exactly the same so I chose Sandy. That was 2 months before I ended up with Sandy and I also figured that name would be good for either a male or female cat. The fact that she has somewhat sandy looking fur was an interesting coincidence. She would have been named Sandy whether her fur was black, white, brown, etc.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
lol. That's cute. Thanks for posting that.

Thanks Mooh. It sure sounds like he's quite the character. Have you posted a photo of him yet? I'd like to see what this guy looks like.
:)

It's not as cut and dried as that. I mention the reason why I chose the name in the post I made last year when I first got her:
https://guitarscanada.com/index.php?threads/meet-sandy.183809/

But to elaborate a little more, when my previous cat, Sassy, passed away last year I chose a name that would honour her and which was similar but not exactly the same so I chose Sandy. That was 2 months before I ended up with Sandy and I also figured that name would be good for either a male or female cat. The fact that she has somewhat sandy looking fur was an interesting coincidence. She would have been named Sandy whether her fur was black, white, brown, etc.
Of course, sand comes in many colours, including black and white.:)

·
Premium Member
6,349 Posts
Here's my ginger, his name is Rooty . Named because he's the colour of a Root Beer float.
And his woman Ratty. Named because when we got her she looked real scruffy like a rat. She's been brushed once or twice since then however.
Cat Mammal Small to medium-sized cats Felidae Whiskers

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gingers rock!

Happy Sandyversary! :)
Thanks Sulphur. :) I had another photo of Sandy I took on her anniversary that was taken prior to the one I posted here. The lighting gives it more of a "moody" type feel. Here it is:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts