The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I can't believe that it's all coming together so well and I have to put it down for six days while I head off to Edmonton on a business trip! Not much left to do-a few holes (bridge, tailpiece, pots, switch, bridge groundwire), laminate a bit of veneer on the headstock, finish, assemble and solder. Hopefully the neck won't need too much of a set-up, because that is not my specialty, and I know the guys in the local shops are backlogged about a week and a half!
-Mikey

·
Premium Member
15,823 Posts
Spikezone said:

I can't believe that it's all coming together so well and I have to put it down for six days while I head off to Edmonton on a business trip! Not much left to do-a few holes (bridge, tailpiece, pots, switch, bridge groundwire), laminate a bit of veneer on the headstock, finish, assemble and solder. Hopefully the neck won't need too much of a set-up, because that is not my specialty, and I know the guys in the local shops are backlogged about a week and a half!
-Mikey
Looking good Spike. Can't wait to see it all done. Keep taking those pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.