The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a good sale on at Rondo for cases right now if anyone can take advantage of it.

Sale Items and Specials

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
I've never dealt with Rondo before but a $40 tweed hsc became $140 when I added ship info. Is that typical for them?

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never dealt with Rondo before but a $40 tweed hsc became $140 when I added ship info. Is that typical for them?
You live in Kingston. Have it shipped to Watertown and slip over and pick it up at the UPS depot there. All you'll have to pay is 13% HST at the border. Fill up with cheap US gas while you're there to pay for the trip.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
for reasons i don't understand, everything is more expensive in canada.
the case i bought from them for my headless is pretty nice. easily as good as any other i've owned, including the one that cradles my lp

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for reasons i don't understand, everything is more expensive in canada.
the case i bought from them for my headless is pretty nice. easily as good as any other i've owned, including the one that cradles my lp
Well, for one thing, look at our dollar compared to the USD. I also think Canadians make more per hour on average than Americans. It seems that way when I have discussed this with my American friends and associates.

As for the cases, I wouldn't doubt that Rondo cases come from the same place a lot of brand name ones come from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts