The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just an out of this world sounding and playing guitar. Early build serial 166, light weight at 5.9 pounds. Big neck, Super resonate, shorline gold nitro with matching headstock. 9.5 radius neck, perfect frets. Needs nothing. This has been the only tele that could keep up with my 53 and 68 in terms of tone, the playability takes it to another level. Just an incredible guitar.

SOLD

Musical instrument String instrument accessory Guitar Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Plucked string instruments
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument White
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Guitar accessory String instrument accessory
Musical instrument Automotive lighting Hood Guitar accessory Wood
Footwear Synthetic rubber Material property Tints and shades Human leg
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle door Bumper
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Guitar accessory String instrument accessory

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Gee Sunny, I'm trying to sell a Tele but this is sure tempting. (DAMN, that's a cool guitar!!...) Do you know if this has Ron Kirn's own hand-wound pickups?

Reactions: rcargs96

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That pickguard is stunning! And the rest of the guitar is too!
Ya it looks somewhat fancy, but the tone from this guitar is unreal. I always thought a tort or aged white guard would suit my tastes better on this guitar, but its incredible as it is , in its og form so why turn a screw for vanity..haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts