The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this journey as you gain skill, knowledge and vision there are always those project that you must step out of your comfort zone and push your self to gain those same three traits increased skill, increased knowledge and a clearer vision of where you want to go next. I do not feel there is an end to this craft, there will always be something you could have crafted better, more refined and more appealing. I envy those builders that had that vision long ago and follower through. They have refined their craft and still question every guitar they build, alway looking to be better. I do not believe there will ever be a perfectly hand built guitar, not in the eye of builder, thats the fun part in all this, always knowing you will get better. This project is far from perfect, this was one of those step out of the comfort zone moments. A learning guitar. I can see all the mistakes, all the things I could have done better, but seeing is believing, if you see it you can improve it, if you improve it you can refine it. Always a circle, fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts