The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,542 Posts
Watched the documentary of his last tour about 3 weeks ago. Expected but sad as noted. RIP

·
Registered
24,146 Posts
Tremendous career. Tremendous entertainer, even when dementing. Sad loss, but I can't imagine his last days were pleasant. I gotwhat I think was his last album a couple yers ago. I should pull it out and give it a listen tonight.

Wonder when it will be Malcolm Young's turn.

P

·
0 Posts
Tremendous career. Tremendous entertainer, even when dementing. Sad loss, but I can't imagine his last days were pleasant. I gotwhat I think was his last album a couple yers ago. I should pull it out and give it a listen tonight.

Wonder when it will be Malcolm Young's turn.
We will all have our turn.

·
Registered
345 Posts
So sad to hear this. He was such a great talent. He will be missed. Will listen to Witchita Lineman tonight.
It will be "By the Time I Get to Phoenix" for me tonight. The first Glen Campbell song I heard when I was a kid, which is still my favourite.

His passing is not a surprise, but it is sad to hear the news nevertheless. He will be missed.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Very sad news. He was a very versatile musician with a lot of popular songs and an easy-going charm that you couldn't help but like. R.I.P. Mr. Campbell.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Been watching a lot of videos. He was a true virtuoso. In all the videos he was rarely playing the same guitar. Didn't seem to matter what guitar or what genre he could play it with a smile on his face.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
I just read about Glen's death. Very sad but it was good to see him get his life straightened out after the drugs and the affairs. I grew up listening to him and never tired of hearing him.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Check out the C&W royalty on this TV show

Reactions: Swervin55
1 - 20 of 20 Posts