1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,244 Posts
safe outside my gilded cage
with an ounce of pain
i wield a ton of rage
just like suicide

****************************************************************************************************************************

stop you're trying to bruise my mind
i can do it on my own
stop you're trying to kill my time
it's been my death since i was born
i don't remember half the time if i'm hiding or I'm lost
but i'm on my way, on my way

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
My GF couldn't understand why I was so upset when I heard. If you have all he did, and weren't addicted to drugs or alcohol, why the fuck does it happen? Im mainly pissed at one of my best friends for not showing up on time the last time they played in Vancouver. He had the tickets, we missed Queens of the Stone Age and half of Soundgarden. I almost killed him. I might finish the job next time I see him.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
"Cornell hanged himself in a Detroit hotel room after performing what would become his final show with his band, which he closed by playing “In My Time of Dying” by Led Zeppelin."

WTF

that sucks, I really liked that guys singing & style

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
I know nothing about the side effects of that drug Chris's widow mentions, but her reaction is pretty normal. It takes a very long time for someone close to a person who commits suicide to admit to themselves that it actually was a suicide and they didn't see it coming. Just because you're at the top of your game, it doesn't mean you're immune to mental illness. Look at Robin Williams.

And the people who really want to do it, the ones who aren't just seeking attention, they just go do it. They usually get it right on the first try too. :(

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
On the other hand, there are way too many meds that have 'suicidal thoughts' as a side effect.
I'm sure not ready to rule it out as at least a contributor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts