The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched this earlier today. Rick talks to Peter about his music, influences, his playing style and his Gibson Black Beauty guitar. Peter seems to be a nice and humble person. A little long at just over 41 minutes but worth watching.

·
Registered
11,956 Posts
Rick Beato has a great YT channel in general, tons of information and I especially like his "What makes this song great" series. The dude can play too.

I saw this come up, but yet to check it out yet.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that last night on TGP.
It really is a good watch .
Yes and Peter really seems like a humble man. It was also nice to see that Rick wasn't overly "starstruck" and he just asked him sensible questions that I think most people would ask.

Rick Beato has a great YT channel in general, tons of information and I especially like his "What makes this song great" series. The dude can play too.

I saw this come up, but yet to check it out yet.
Yes I've seen a lot of the "What Make This Song Great" segments as well. I like the way he breaks things down. He's very knowledgeable about music in general.

·
Premium Member
12,224 Posts
Show Me The Way to watch this podcast.

Reactions: Kenmac

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I'm currently watching What makes this song great? Mastodon. Stargasm. Rick covers everything. Great series he's running there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts