The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popped into Capsule Music today. Finally saw them in the flesh. There had to be at least six Reverends in. All bolt neck series. A Warhawk 290, a Flatroc, about three Chargers and a couple of Club Kings. Price range from $550 for Warlock to $750 for the Club Kings. The finishes were very nice. I noodled on the Warhawk for a couple of minutes (no amp). Nice acoustic ring. Found string bending a little harder, but that maybe because I'm used to Gibson scale necks, not Fender.

Just thought anyone might like to know and have a gander if they are in the area.

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
The new set neck models, including the new Warhawk, are all Gibson scale.

I'd highly recommend checking out the Revs. There is no better value out there. Everything from the finish, to the pickups are all great. And the bass contour feature is amazing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was just in Capsule a couple of weeks ago too. Saw the Revs, but what really caught my eye was the Nash esquire. Did you see that one? Awful nice, but $1800! I love that store...

·
Registered
635 Posts
That Nash Esquire is really nice. I'm so glad I got my Nash there when I did. The prices have gone up a couple of hundred bucks since then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts