The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys. All I have is my iSight to record with. I just did a quick clip of it with some overdrive using the bridge pickup.

It's run into my BYOC Overdrive (that I won in the GuitarsCanada contest!) ---> 1970 Traynor YBA2A

The YBA2A is running a 1x12 cabinet with a Jensen Neo speaker in it.

Again, just a quick clip and the playing is pretty choppy. If these are remotely helpful to anyone in anyway I can do some of my other gear.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2148454677408939444&hl=en-CA

·
Registered
874 Posts
Some very cool tones you are getting there.....sounds good.

:banana:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Saw it, no touble. It's cool. Good technique, man. That guitar of yours is a classic... bit of a wild retro edge to it but you make it sound very current indeed. Well done!

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Love the axe. Awseome.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nice stuff. Are those the stock strings the Reverend came with? The 0.10's on mine are a bit too light but I don't wanna pay a tech to setup the guitar with 0.12's...

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Really love the sounding of that axe. Reverend are definitly on my list! But can someone told me what is the average price of that kind of guitar? By the way, Torn Down Units, I want your CD. I listen to some of your songs on MySpace and I really love that!!! Congratulations for the axe ans for the band! ;)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Really love the sounding of that axe. Reverend are definitly on my list! But can someone told me what is the average price of that kind of guitar? By the way, Torn Down Units, I want your CD. I listen to some of your songs on MySpace and I really love that!!! Congratulations for the axe ans for the band! ;)
Most Reverends I've seen cost between $500-700. There's a Reverend thread here somewhere that shows a list of Canadian dealers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts