The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Will you think less of me, if I verbally abuse pathetic forumites for a laugh?

• yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Fender Strat

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Should I care?

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was glorious and my primary source of dopamine.

Is there any way we can get it back? I wonder...

For those of you who are wondering why I'm not only posting about gear, like I said I would start doing:

It turns out that I don't care much for the gear threads. I like NADs and info on cool new products, but there's nowhere for me to contribute. I'm not that helpful, and I'm good with that. After some thought, it turns out I'm here to waste time, habitually. That's pretty much it.

I tried to stay away from threads that 'trigger' me, but I couldn't. It turns out that I'm only triggered when I'm tired or hungry anyway - like a fucking baby who just needs a boob to suck inside out.

Do me a favour and answer the poll, if you have a sec; I just want to see who's down with me going all verbal-bukkake on the odd forumite every now and again. I promise to only shoot for the ears and eyes.

I don't have road rage anymore. I don't verbally abused children playing COD anymore. I don't have a pillow I can scream into...I gotta do something, or I'm going to start hitting my pets or neighbours or something.

Oh c'mon...I'm just kidding. I don't mean any of the above.

So, what about that dislike button? COMMENTS???

·
Premium Member
8,577 Posts
So. Many. Times. I have punched that phantom dislike button, my iPad screen has a small crack low right of center.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Road rage never gets old so get back into that when you feel like it and for a bit of a change every now and then you could try roughin up the neighbors and maybe get the dog into ringin their asses up as well that way it won’t feel neglected; man’s best friend an all.

P

·
0 Posts
I bought the dislike buttons when the site was sold. I can sell you a few dislikes as a courtesy, but that's about all I can do right now.

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 65 Fender Tremolux and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,114 Posts
It was glorious and my primary source of dopamine.

Is there any way we can get it back? I wonder...

For those of you who are wondering why I'm not only posting about gear, like I said I would start doing:

It turns out that I don't care much for the gear threads. I like NADs and info on cool new products, but there's nowhere for me to contribute. I'm not that helpful, and I'm good with that. After some thought, it turns out I'm here to waste time, habitually. That's pretty much it.

I tried to stay away from threads that 'trigger' me, but I couldn't. It turns out that I'm only triggered when I'm tired or hungry anyway - like a fucking baby who just needs a boob to suck inside out.

Do me a favour and answer the poll, if you have a sec; I just want to see who's down with me going all verbal-bukkake on the odd forumite every now and again. I promise to only shoot for the ears and eyes.

I don't have road rage anymore. I don't verbally abused children playing COD anymore. I don't have a pillow I can scream into...I gotta do something, or I'm going to start hitting my pets or neighbours or something.

Oh c'mon...I'm just kidding. I don't mean any of the above.

I use memes....

received_1456376847769513.jpeg

·
Premium Member
11,863 Posts
I don't verbally abused children playing COD anymore.
COD? I thought it was a bass?

I'd vote "sure, why the hell not". And then have a contest seeing who can generate the most clicks. @greco would be killing it, such a disagreeable guy ......... :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Well, the dislike button disappeared as a sign of the banishment of negative opinions in our ever cleaner society I guess.

But besides that manipulated social blunting of anti-mainstream opinions, there should be sound respect to odd opinions and, yes, odd or weird persons. We are collectively loosing that respectfulness to others.

Most people, most of the time, make a first opinion after a few seconds. But when you allow the person your are making an opinion about to express some thoughts and observe that person for a while, you may ask yourself, would I be different if I wore her shoes ?

Some members write silly notes I fortunately do not always understand and there is no problem as I soon skip them. But when the same persons write serious messages, I will throw an eye and read these if the subject is of interest to me.

Bottom line :
When I do not like a post, I do not lose my time there and pass my way... I would not even press a dislike button.

·
Premium Member
8,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
COD? I thought it was a bass?

I'd vote "sure, why the hell not". And then have a contest seeing who can generate the most clicks. @greco would be killing it, such a disagreeable guy ......... :D
Well, you know who had a surprising amount of dislikes? @mhammer. I think it was all his shit disturbing in the political forum...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts