The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
Awesome! One of the first tunes I learned to play. This album and Led Zep II were probably the records that made me pick up a guitar. Great tones, well done!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello gentlemen and please knew we all greatly appreciate you sharing your time to check out the vid and thanks as well for the very kind feedback! We have a few more of these coming...hope this finds everyone very well, dale.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I totally agree - unstable is a great description. I don't like to 'vice grip' them either so I have the same issue. This was a challenge on this tune but the guitar seemed to do pretty well and I tried not to be overly aggressive when bending.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
seems like he did...not to be sarcastic but he prob played out of tune a lot! I think maybe heavier strings could help and just developing a touch for it - it's definitely challenging!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure appreciate you checking this out! As of now no - maybe someday under a different format we might give that a try - really appreciate the interest!

best,
dale

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for checking this out...i know Mike will appreciate the shout out - i thought he was great too!

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Sure appreciate you checking this out! As of now no - maybe someday under a different format we might give that a try - really appreciate the interest!

best,
dale
No money in originals anyway :) Would be cool to hear this line-up do some Faces covers

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Another great performance by you guys! I always enjoy them. Does LLB play live? I'll be passing through KY to and from Nashville in Sept. If you were playing anywhere and the times lined up I'd probably make the stop to see this band.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that would work for me - i get excited just thinking about kicking off Stay With Me!

Hamstrung - thanks for the kind post! I wish we could hook up but we don't play any live shows, save one, here in Lexington. This year it's in Nov - please know we all greatly appreciate the interest and kind feedback!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts