The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Do you have the hardware now and looking to get it relic’d or looking for the hardware and have it relic’d?

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
It may be hard to find a Canadian company to do that but I’m sure most guitar shops can get hardware, it’s the relic or aged part that might be hard.

I bought 2 sets of fender American vintage aged hardware kits with tuners for eBay for a little under $300(each) shipped.

The pearliod buttons on the gold hardware with more than likely have to be bought separately. No real help here but I was also looking for a place to buy locally. No real luck.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It may be hard to find a Canadian company to do that but I’m sure most guitar shops can get hardware, it’s the relic or aged part that might be hard.

I bought 2 sets of fender American vintage aged hardware kits with tuners for eBay for a little under $300(each) shipped.

The pearliod buttons on the gold hardware with more than likely have to be bought separately. No real help here but I was also looking for a place to buy locally. No real luck.
Thank you for looking though! I guess most shops can get the gold hardware and I might just have to relic it myself. Though I think that gold hardware is a bit overpriced :/

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Yes just looking now it’s like $317 plus $34 to ship for the hold hardware. Also comes with the vintage style tuners, probably find a cheaper kit without the tuners since your going the John Mayer custom route.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes just looking now it’s like $317 plus $34 to ship for the hold hardware. Also comes with the vintage style tuners, probably find a cheaper kit without the tuners since your going the John Mayer custom route.
Where did you find this kit? Would you be able to give me a link?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts