The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid for the gold membership to have an ad free experience. For the past few days I have been getting a large popup for Amazon. If this continues I will be demanding a refund.

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
I just wanted to punch my monitor, but that would only hurt my pocketbook. @GCAdmin1 - I have a gold membership too. What is with this crap?!?

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Sorry guys. This ad wasn't supposed to be seen by any registered users, let alone those paid for the privilege. It was improperly configured by the team that loaded it up.

Silver lining is that it's gone now. I've also gone ahead and extended all Gold Memberships by 2 months as way of apology.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
Sorry guys. This ad wasn't supposed to be seen by any registered users, let alone those paid for the privilege. It was improperly configured by the team that loaded it up.

Silver lining is that it's gone now. I've also gone ahead and extended all Gold Memberships by 2 months as way of apology.

Kevin
Appreciate it. We get up in arms about the minor stuff :)

·
Premium Member
17,126 Posts

Kevin
Thanks for the apology, explanation and extension.

IMHO, it appears as though this forum is recently receiving more administrative attention on a regular basis and that is certainly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Kevin
Thanks. Shit happens and you dealt with it. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
10,859 Posts

Kevin
Very gracious of you. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
8,450 Posts
Are you guys like those assholes I hear bitching at Walmart customer service? whenever you start to get into a huff, just do what Frankie say.

I'm obviously having a laugh - I wouldn't be caught dead in a Walmart.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts

Kevin
Kevin - I know there has been some ongoing issues recently, just looking at my status as I have not been on the forum too much recently and noticed my Gold status expired, 12 months post, no bonus 2 month extension, and from what I can tell most forum members never received (or were even aware) of this good will extension.

Clarification & resolution would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Sorry guys. I'm taking a look and the mass deployment of the extension really didn't seem to take. Not sure why.

Manual extension is what I got for now, and I've done so for you both of yours at least. Gonna keep looking into this

Kevin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts