The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
168C318E-C34E-4005-8C9D-8CB4C572B661.jpeg

Here’s my les paul jr, I’ve been messing with guitars these last few years, I decided to customize this les paul jr with some of my favourite parts...i might still change the bridge to a Mojo Axe compensated bridge.

Here’s the parts I added
-Tonepros Wraparound
-Wolfetone Marshallhead MKii humbucker with a 8.34k output
-Guns street wiring harness 50s style
-refinished black with nitrocellulose clear coat

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
I am on a big Junior GAS attack lately.
I can assist you in that regard.

The 2018 is very nice and has a good sized neck profile. Fit and finish on mine is as good as it can be and the guitar was well set up out of the box. The pickup has a bit more dirt than the one on my 2015 Jr. Supposedly the 2018 guitar is close to a reissue spec whatever that means in the real world but who knows when they will have another run on these if ever.

L&M presently have 3 of them in Ontario.

You know what you have to do ... lol

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
I can assist you in that regard.

The 2018 is very nice and has a good sized neck profile. Fit and finish on mine is as good as it can be and the guitar was well set up out of the box. The pickup has a bit more dirt than the one on my 2015 Jr. Supposedly the 2018 guitar is close to a reissue spec whatever that means in the real world but who knows when they will have another run on these if ever.

L&M got three of them back in February which means they might still have one.

You know what you have to do ... lol
They show in stock in a couple of stores around the GTA, but I'm in sell mode LOL.

it’s sounds great!..thanks for the knobs!:)
You're welcome. They look good on there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts