The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am not sure if i am breaking any rules or not, but it didn't say anything about promoting another forum? I know i am not on here posting much at all to be a regular here, but a pretty long time lurker. I pretty much put my guitar build on hold (no heat in my garage, and my day job just blew up and my time is no longer my own per se) but i can promise i am not a hit and run advertiser. Not at all. If i am breaking rules then can a mod or admin just shoot me a message letting me know before banning me / deleting this thread or whatever?

I'd like to drop a shout out to another forum if i can?

Recently, some friends and i started up another online community mostly geared to DIY home studios and general DIY everything. but mostly home recording and everything involved in that. We cover a really broad spectrum from mix critiquing, getting newbs some help with gear and set ups, and some guys are builders, some guys are touring musicians etc. Kind of a blanket forum really with a laid back sort of vibe. One area that gets a lot of attention is our "tone thread" which is what made me think of letting people on this forum know that the other site exists. Maybe you can bring some more knowledge or look for some from another group.

If you want to stop by and check it out and see if you might be into it please feel free.

www.therecordingrebels.com

it's about a month or two old now and it is still getting some kinks worked out of it but for the most part it is in full swing.

Wouldn't hurt to have more canucks on board either. Maybe see you around there?

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
I don't know the rules regarding this kind of thing but your forum looks interesting and potentially a good fit with this one.
Good timing for me too as I bumble around with home recording. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
We have a recording section here with lots of knowledgeable members to help out if you need it so personally, I wouldn't see a need to go elsewhere it I was going to do any recording. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: WhiskyJack1977
1 - 4 of 4 Posts