The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a peek, didn't see anything - is there anywhere on my preferences list to choose what I see when I visit the forum?

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
Set this as your home page:

I think that I tried that, but it wouldn't update each time I came back, showing the same posts the last time I was here (so I'd have to click the "new" button anyway).
I just set my home page to the forum sections, as it was on the old site and just click the "new" button, as I had to do on the old site (new posts).

·
Super Moderator
15,778 Posts
I think that I tried that, but it wouldn't update each time I came back, showing the same posts the last time I was here (so I'd have to click the "new" button anyway).
I just set my home page to the forum sections, as it was on the old site and just click the "new" button, as I had to do on the old site (new posts).
Exactly what I do.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
If you click on the link, it will add a time stamp when it opens, but if you just copy that link without opening it and paste it into your bookmarks, you should be fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts