The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Well, you need a secure stand that will really protect your instrument, I mean the kind of stand that will lock the neck. Unfortunately, I have not seen a model fitting in a case. But you can also hold it (folded) in your hand while you grab the case handle.
I would not try to pack too many things in a guitar case, like putting songbook between the top and the strings because an important stress on the case could damage the top.
In the tiny compartment under the neck, I have an extra set of strings with a winder including a wire cutter, a tuner, a battery, picks and bottleneck. The guitar strap lies under the headstock.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
Folds up nice and small should fit in a big pocket of your gig bag. Got it from amazon

Reactions: bw66

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
I have the above mentioned Hercules and use it on and off. Light gigging, cottaging, jams. Works as advertised.

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
Have you used it?
No I was about to buy it but changed my mind. I have guitar stands coming out of my ears. LOL But it's made by Blue Chip who makes the indestructible picks. They have different models made of different materials. This one I posted is specifically for gigging musicians.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts