The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Ernie ball pedals are rugged but I don't particularily care for the string linkage. They had one that had a nice feature in that you could set the range of volume cut at min level. It could be set so you did not fade out completely. But personally I haven't used one in a long time.

·
Premium Member
16,676 Posts
I've always like Morleys.

Silent and the definition of smooth.

I've also used Ernie Ball and a Sho Bud at one time.

·
Premium Member
16,676 Posts
PaulS said:
Ernie ball pedals are rugged but I don't particularily care for the string linkage. They had one that had a nice feature in that you could set the range of volume cut at min level. It could be set so you did not fade out completely. But personally I haven't used one in a long time.

Morley's have this feature also.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...sounds like it will be a george dennis or a morley. the morleys are quite affordable - i'll check the reviews. a combination volume/wah would be useful.

-dh

·
Registered
76 Posts
Volume pedal

david henman said:
...can anyone suggest a good quality volume pedal?

its time i added on to my pedal board, yes?

-dh
I've got a Morley "Pro Series" that I like very much. Its rugged, sounds fine and has never given me a day of trouble. Battery life is outstanding.

Jeff

·
Registered
81 Posts
what U need is the goodrich volume pedal.
it's an opto pedal that is built like a tank and it has a lower profile than the morley pedal.

http://www.countrypickin.com/steel_guitar_accessories/goodrich.html

al brisco sells 'em at http://www.steelguitarcanada.com/ in colbourne, ontario.

these pedals are guaranteed by the manufacturer to suck no tone and i can attest to that fact. larry carlton uses a goodrich. many others. a little bit more money than other volume pedals, but i absolutely am certain that it would be Ur last volume pedal. i've had mine for years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts