The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Can anyone recommend a small 12 in 4 ohm cab for my 77 Champ? Are these available in store ?
Thanks
The best bargain on cabs I've seen is the Epiphone Valve Jr cabs. The speaker is 16 ohm, but that can swapped. They were crazy cheap for a quality cab.

You can find them used for 200, and they come with a 5W head.

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,823 Posts
Consider contacting @jbealsmusic at NextGen in Ottawa.
I think they are getting into cabs and he could certainly help you with a 12" speaker @ 4 ohms
Thanks for the shout out!

We are finalizing the prototypes for 3 sizes of one complete product line that we will be releasing over the rest of 2018. First one should be out before the end of the summer, and the next two at some point before the end of the year (hopefully). We certainly won't be competing with Asian-made cabs, but we will be competitive with other North American made cabs of similar design/quality.

Here is a preview of the one coming this summer (listed price is only there to prevent people from purchasing by mistake):
Next Gen Cab - Traditional Light (small)

These are production cabs with custom finishing options. We will not be launching a custom cab service.

Reactions: greco

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,823 Posts
On the plus side, if someone does order and pay for one, you can retire. I think that's the theory behind some of those crazy people on kijiji.
No way. :D That would pay for a new warehouse, new shop, more stock, more staff, and a better platform/back-end system. Retirement would be comfortable, but this is way more fun. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts