The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,556 Posts
I wish I had the time to get back into watching the Raptors. Out of all live sports games I've been to, I found Raptors games the most exciting by far. Maybe, cause I was fortunate enough to always get free floor seats.

I'm glad that they're doing well and hope it continues.

·
Administrator
16,706 Posts
If Lowry can't get back to close to what he was in the regular season they may as well throw in their cards. He's just not the same guy.

Kudo's to him for wearing a Leafs cap at the last press conference :)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Gotta love what JV and Carroll have contributed. If we had a loonie for every time they iso Derozan at the end of a quarter , we'd all be playing the guitars of our dreams. Will be interesting to see the whistle they get in Miami.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Yeah Derozan has been brutal, it was JV and Carroll that carried the team last night.

·
Administrator
16,706 Posts
Well that was a shocker !

·
Premium Member
25,119 Posts
Well that was a shocker !
I don't really follow basketball, but pick up enough in passing during the news to recognize what a "normal" score is. And this was not a normal score. A 27-point lead? Hoochie mama!

Congrats to the team and all their fans. About time!

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Unfortunately I think its all over but the crying. The Raps do not have an answer for the Cavs offense. They can't match the scoring and they wont get JV back for this series and if they do it will be too late.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Yes, no one saw this one coming. But if both Lowry and Derozan continue to score and they continue their intensity on defense, they have a shot at this.

·
Premium Member
8,556 Posts
When I see stuff.like this, I start wondering how much revenue a game generates. Then I wonder if they do it on purpose. This is just too crazy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts