The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
27741 - 27760 of 27873 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
2,657 Posts
No consistency when you research the so-called experts, my dad used to say "from the horse's mouth" with us...actually quite a few references to horses from him: horse's mouth, horse's ass, horse shit.
edit: my favourite was: "son that's about as effective as farting up a dead horse's ass".

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27,748 ·
Isn’t this tranquil? A beautiful church in the middle of God’s country. Wish I were there right now.
Cloud Water Plant Sky Building

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27,749 ·
Cheezy cheers to you my friend! You don’t have to be old to be wise. It sounds amazing on the PRS. I always think of you playing this in the studio one with those behemoth Orange amps. I loved those amps. and then our band would play it right after you! Great memories.

·
Registered
13,372 Posts
Cheezy cheers to you my friend! You don’t have to be old to be wise. It sounds amazing on the PRS. I always think of you playing this in the studio one with those behemoth Orange amps. I loved those amps. and then our band would play it right after you! Great memories.
jumping octaves in the solo always gives me trouble. if i don't practice doing it, it's hard to do it as fast as they do. you could play the octaves in a different place, but it doesn't sound the same. he plays them straight out of the standard positions

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
We have gotten some snow last night !
Window Snow Plant Tree Cloud

Where’s the road at? My friends car is almost completely drifted over. Winter is here and on top of it all they shut work down for three weeks. Looks like I’m on vacation again 😂

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27,753 ·
We have gotten some snow last night ! View attachment 397729
Where’s the road at? My friends car is almost completely drifted over. Winter is here and on top of it all they shut work down for three weeks. Looks like I’m on vacation again 😂
That’s beautiful!! Dull and dreary. Just my kind of day. I could have some fun shovelling too. I really miss shovelling snow!!

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
That’s beautiful!! Dull and dreary. Just my kind of day. I could have some fun shovelling too. I really miss shovelling snow!!
Snow Sky Light Black Branch

im sure my neighbour’s would appreciate the help lol. It hast stopped blowing yet 78-90 km/h and is supposed to continue with more snow on Monday

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27,758 ·
Who does your laundry?

Hanging up a dish towel to dry doesn’t count! Lol

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
In my way to the grocery store I noticed our snow removal guy was parked in a weird angle and figured he was stuck . I get back probably 10 minutes maybe a little less and the truck was still there but he was gone . Man she was buried And buried badly. Do I gabbed my shovel and started digging and almost completely dug out the side of the truck then and surly became out winded. I was almost finished when the arrived and tired pulling with the tractor but still stuck on the salt box so one more shovel and got that done. After talking his helper found out he blew up his transmission!

27741 - 27760 of 27873 Posts