The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
27701 - 27720 of 27874 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,248 Posts
Yes, I admit I was mocking, but when you put your religion out there, that's sort of par for the course no?
Good thing he's not muslim, eh?! You'd have a fatwah placed on your head. :whistle: :p

Reactions: cheezyridr

·
Premium Member
12,249 Posts
So is Manitoulin.

Makes you wonder why what you get in the grocery store is just as likely to be from Argentina.
That takes me back! There used to be a restaurant not far north of South Baymouth, west of the highway, called something like The Garden Gate. Cattle in the adjacent field, garden surrounding the entrance to the restaurant, the scent of fresh baking… We would stop for the most glorious burger imaginable, produced and grown on site. My kids, fussy eaters at the time, would look stoned after eating. When you plan your ferry crossing to coincide with burgers you know it’s a good restaurant.

·
Premium Member
20,136 Posts
I could be lol I am part Lebanese 😂 I’ll never forget the time my brother told me he was disappointed in being Lebanese . His reasoning was “ they all Terrorist” so I asked “ are you terrorist” he said “no”
One of my favourite people is originally from Lebanon. A little crazy and definitely a prankster, but no terrorist, LOL.

·
Registered
13,372 Posts
I could be lol I am part Lebanese 😂 I’ll never forget the time my brother told me he was disappointed in being Lebanese . His reasoning was “ they all Terrorist” so I asked “ are you terrorist” he said “no”
sooo...by not being a terrorist, he feels as though he's not living up to potential? the koran gives more than one path of jihad. it's not all beheadings and bomb vests. it also encourages political activism, and being an agent of cultural change, among other things.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27,720 ·
We had family over an honestly it annoys me on how much of a hypocrite people can be . I’m tired of the arguing the putting down of people it’s all I hear . “He’s not vaxed, won’t get tested “ yet I’m still sick planed on staying by myself and avoid the family mainly the grandparents. Yet my mom who is also sick figured it’s safe to take the sick baby and herself to the grandparents and see the extended family! Knowing my brother is waiting on Covid results because it’s suspected of being in contact with two potential Covid cases and isn’t allowed at work because of it. But yet no let’s invite them then have the grandparents over the next day! But yet it’s the anti vaxers thst are freaking problem. That’s just bull shit . It’s this careless ,all about me mind set that’s the issue. And both parents going on about boosters like it’s going to make a difference! It’s not even a real vaccine a real vaccine destroys the virus that’s why we don’t have polio or smallpox,yellow fever ect
I am so sorry that you have to deal with this shit. This Covid shit is taking a toll on me too! I am missing dearly playing with my band. It’s eating at me so much that all I did pretty much was cry at work. God help us please!!

27701 - 27720 of 27874 Posts