The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
27001 - 27020 of 27094 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
When did the price of food skyrocket? And why is everything that’s healthy look so disgusting lol.
Food Tableware Dishware Ingredient Recipe

Spinach, peas,carrots and sweat potatoes and will be doing up some meat for it in a bit. Then I’ll make meatloaf ,chicken pot pie and sweet potato and carrots soup. Then tomorrow I’ll throw an roast of for beef barley soup

·
Premium Member
27,230 Posts
When I was an undergrad, my room-mate and I would play what we called "the baby-food game" when we went grocery shopping. One of us would have to turn around, while the other one selected two different baby-food jars, holding them to cover up the labels. The other person could only see the bottom of each jar, and had to guess what each jar contained. The trick was to select jars containing items that were very different but looked alike. "Strained peaches" could look an awful lot like turkey and squash.

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
2,043 Posts
When did the price of food skyrocket? And why is everything that’s healthy look so disgusting lol.
View attachment 389534
Spinach, peas,carrots and sweat potatoes and will be doing up some meat for it in a bit. Then I’ll make meatloaf ,chicken pot pie and sweet potato and carrots soup. Then tomorrow I’ll throw an roast of for beef barley soup
I sense that the price of healthy food has increased more than the not so healthy foods, spinach and sweet potatoes are ridiculously priced.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
I sense that the price of healthy food has increased more than the not so healthy foods, spinach and sweet potatoes are ridiculously priced.
I think you're right.

We've run out of our own fresh garden produce and have started buying veggies at the store again, though there's still some frozen stuff like zucchini and rhubarb. The plan for next year is to plant more root stock, can more, and freeze more. We planted two fruit trees too, so we look forward to apples and pears in the coming years. The summer and fall months of fresh veggies every day are awesome...but short. Gardening isn't possible for everyone, but I'm amazed at those who could and don't...it's healthy and cheap, good exercise too.

·
Registered
13,090 Posts
View attachment 389534

·
Premium Member
2019 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Tobacco 2016 Gibson Les Paul Special Plus LTD
510 Posts
I should just reply to them aunties on POF so i can have a dinner for xmas. Turkey n stuff...stop chasin them 30 somethings...Otherwise it'll be just like any other day. 😛

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
I think you're right.

We've run out of our own fresh garden produce and have started buying veggies at the store again, though there's still some frozen stuff like zucchini and rhubarb. The plan for next year is to plant more root stock, can more, and freeze more. We planted two fruit trees too, so we look forward to apples and pears in the coming years. The summer and fall months of fresh veggies every day are awesome...but short. Gardening isn't possible for everyone, but I'm amazed at those who could and don't...it's healthy and cheap, good exercise too.
We are just out of fresh as well, canned and frozen will get us through to next harvest. Herself has done a great job learning how to do all this!

·
Premium Member
11,753 Posts
I logged onto acoustic guitar forum tonight and got “ banned “reason, previous permanent banned”
End of banned “ never” lol I guess they really don’t like me .
you must have an alter-ego you dont show here...I cant see you doing something resulting in a ban, honestly.

27001 - 27020 of 27094 Posts