The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
26961 - 26980 of 27108 Posts

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
I did this too my old neighbour because he polished me off lol.rang his buzzer over and over again and hid at the other side of the apartment lol
we used to run though an apt building yelling FIRE!!! FIRE!!! EVERYBODY GET OUT!!!
we also collected small pebbles and threw them by the handful at someone's door. when they came out, we'd throw the remaining pebbles at them from behind a car, then run away.
i was a bad kid

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Help us we need a sound guy 😂. I wish you guys could hear this, a worship team that’s completely unsync , a sound man that can’t figure out the new computer. Me who can’t use the sound board and just freshly out of unicorn dust 🤣. Well it does say “ make a joyful noise “

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
Help us we need a sound guy 😂. I wish you guys could hear this, a worship team that’s completely unsync , a sound man that can’t figure out the new computer. Me who can’t use the sound board and just freshly out of unicorn dust 🤣. Well it does say “ make a joyful noise “
being the sound guy isn't easy, and you rarely get any appreciation for your efforts. i've done it for several different churches. the worship team never performs during sound check like they during worship. it's almost pointless even doing a sound check, because you're going to spend half the worship time adjusting everything. then when you come in next sunday, you're going to go through it all again.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
being the sound guy isn't easy, and you rarely get any appreciation for your efforts. i've done it for several different churches. the worship team never performs during sound check like they during worship. it's almost pointless even doing a sound check, because you're going to spend half the worship time adjusting everything. then when you come in next sunday, you're going to go through it all again.
In the mornings we actually have a guy who knows what he’s doing in fact he has his own studio but he doesn’t do the evening service.but I had a good chuckle 😂. Actually one day I’m sitting in the sound booth to get away from people and they thanked me for helping. The guy beside me “ there’s jared taking all the credit when he does nothing but sit there” actually that reminds me of a school project. I passed and the other that did all the work failed for “not doing any work” man that makes me sound like an ass 😂

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
the last church i served had a really nice board with 64 channels. although i recorded the entire service, no one was allowed to listen to or posess the cd, because they were afraid of getting in trouble for the music. the church was a pentacostal church that shared with another church that was all thai or phillipino, i forget which.

every sunday i would come in and set up. the team would do a brief rehearsal. it was very...sedate. then they would get "in the spirit" during service and play like an entirely different band. i would make the adjustments, make a good digital copy on a cd, and give it to the pastor.

after we cleaned up and left, the other church would come in and do their thing. they would change all the settings and move things around. next sunday i would come in and start from scratch. week after week was the same

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
My friend’s little one and I share Xbox games through game share and his father and I went half’s on a digital download that both of us can use. His little fella is 10 and like his rc rock crawler. So I did this up for him on my Xbox since he uses an old account of mine .
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

The young one hasn’t saw it yet but I’m sure I’m going to hear about it when he gets home from school

26961 - 26980 of 27108 Posts