The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
26521 - 26540 of 26708 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Are you close to the potato museum?
I’m not sure if you’ve ever been there but they have two sides to the museum. Ones all farming and the other is actually town history. The have an iron lung in there ! It’s actually pretty cool and my friend’s grandfather donated a bunch of tractors there when he sold his farm

·
Registered
15,866 Posts
Did a little bike riding, though.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Did a little bike riding, though.
Huh… me too. Used to be on my bike a minimum of 5 days a weeks. Injuries and life got in the way and now I’m barely on it. My wife just bought one of those “assisted” bikes. We tried it out. She on her powered, me on my KHS. I didn’t do too bad, ha, ha!! Gotta get back up to my old stamina.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
i hope you're having a blast right now, twisting knobs and making eardrums bleed :cool:
I was messing around with them at lunch time since the ones from the offices above my guitar room leave for their smoke break . I had a speaker call with a fiend who thinks it sounds absolutely amazing as is , although I think next month I’ll get chorus and Od because I’m fairly happy with the way they are setup. I didn’t really need to anything to pedals they where set up amazingly when I got them 😂

·
Registered
12,949 Posts
if there is 2 things i absolutely love in this world, it's straight up rock and roll. i just stumbled across these ladies, and got sucked into a half a dozen really kick ass songs. i love the video for it too

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I was checking on how much I save on the long and McQuade site for buying used and accidentally ordered $2885.99 worth of gear . I must say that was the quickest call to hq I’ve ever made and they laughed at me and fixed the oops 😬. I also found out I saved almost $1400 before taxes so far for buying used . I’m thinking I need to start marking stuff down so this doesn’t happen again

·
Administrator
17,361 Posts
Huh… me too. Used to be on my bike a minimum of 5 days a weeks. Injuries and life got in the way and now I’m barely on it. My wife just bought one of those “assisted” bikes. We tried it out. She on her powered, me on my KHS. I didn’t do too bad, ha, ha!! Gotta get back up to my old stamina.
Went over the bars on mine a couple of weeks ago. Hit a patch of mud camouflaged as concrete with the front wheel, which immediately turned sideways and locked up. This was just after the river flooding so I was paying attention. Damn good thing I was wearing a helmet, gave my head a nasty crack. Left wrist is bad but looks like nothing broken, it's finally starting to feel a bit better. Other than that just scrapes, cuts, and bruises, concrete is very unforgiving. On the plus side the bike is fine :)

Reactions: SWLABR

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Went over the bars on mine a couple of weeks ago. Hit a patch of mud camouflaged as concrete with the front wheel, which immediately turned sideways and locked up. This was just after the river flooding so I was paying attention. Damn good thing I was wearing a helmet, gave my head a nasty crack. Left wrist is bad but looks like nothing broken, it's finally starting to feel a bit better. Other than that just scrapes, cuts, and bruises, concrete is very unforgiving. On the plus side the bike is fine :)
Done most of that to myself over the years!

26521 - 26540 of 26708 Posts