The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
26181 - 26200 of 26720 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
^^ Except, I have NEVER been on any political party's site. Like ever!!

I'm in here, You-Tube, myfitnesspal, Solo, Amazon, and that's about it.

That's not to say those don't have allegiances that obviously carry over.

·
Premium Member
11,641 Posts
Staring at my trading dashboard all week waiting for the big September crash/correction the media has been talking about all month.
Its like waiting for an impending hurricane. You prep as much as you think you should, but you never know what will come. Sometimes just a slight breeze.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I suppose this really should be in the "Music" sub-forum, but I didn't want to start a new thread... plus, it deserves higher traffic!! ha, ha... that's funny cause it's a Guitar Forum. Anyway.

If someone told me about a conversation between James Hetfield & Elton John brought one of the them to tears.... my money would not have been on the guy from Metallica!

Great little tribute.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I suppose this really should be in the "Music" sub-forum, but I didn't want to start a new thread... plus, it deserves higher traffic!! ha, ha... that's funny cause it's a Guitar Forum. Anyway.

If someone told me about a conversation between James Hetfield & Elton John brought one of the them to tears.... my money would not have been on the guy from Metallica!

Great little tribute.
[/QUOTE
Robert Trujillo clearly is unvaccinated based on his physical distancing. And I like the South Park version of Lars better.

·
Registered
487 Posts

Great little tribute.
Theres a longer version that includes them doing a live version of nothing else matters.Miley has quite a voice.I think I heard a little stevie nicks in there.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Weather report says possibility of 120mm of rain between today and tomorrow..Thats alot of friggen water.Looks like i will be playing alot of guitar this weekend.

26181 - 26200 of 26720 Posts