The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
26161 - 26180 of 26254 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
1,398 Posts
They are looking for rings and are struggling to find them
It's not much more for the complete piston assy. kit...but that was 40 years ago when I used to work on my bike. I would replace the piston and rings, while it was tore down.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
So after a few hours of messing with the twin I have it sounding nice and full . It’s a lot brighter than the Mesa and the vintage 30 speakers probably are not a speaker I’d personally choose but they’re not bad so they be staying in the twin for now.

·
Registered
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,173 ·
I have had 20 ppl reply to my Kijiji lead/rhythm guitar player wanted. I already have the player that the band needs so is it proper etiquette to thank those who replied? Idk

·
Registered
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,174 ·
Tomorrow’s lunch is going to be good .
Three carrots
Half a turnip
Three potatoes
Full clove of garlic
Two onions
Pepper
One carton of beef broth to equal part water

I didn’t see the need of adding salt since I didn’t get the less sodium broth. All I can say is it smells amazing
View attachment 379337
Me like! That will be amazing just as it is. The starch from the veggies will help to thicken the broth. You could also make a rue from flour and butter to thicken it up.

·
Premium Member
3,654 Posts
I have had 20 ppl reply to my Kijiji lead/rhythm guitar player wanted. I already have the player that the band needs so is it proper etiquette to thank those who replied? Idk
Yes I would definitely reply with a few kind words Best not to burna potential bridge. Keep their contact info, you may want to reach out later.

26161 - 26180 of 26254 Posts