The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
26141 - 26160 of 26255 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
With dinner tonight. Saw this and had to buy it.
Bottle Drinkware Stemware Tableware Barware

An odd marriage considering “19 Crimes” is an Australian winery. A little sweet for my liking, but full bodied.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
^^^ Both are what you might call "staples" around the SWLABR residence.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Looks like my Taylor is sold . I was offered and 83 takamine and cash so the value of everything is more than I have into it . Also I like taks more than I like Taylor not saying anything bad against Taylor they make a beautiful instrument. Buddy has been after my Taylor since he sold to me about four years ago .

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Today is a weird day I woke up and I was so out of it 😂 I couldn’t even remember when my drive was coming to pick me up for work. I got out of bed and my hip pinched a nerve or something and down I fell but at least the couch was there to break my fall. I got to work and was still stupidly tired even have a 8 hour sleep and my knees felt extremely stiff but after I was done my knees and hip felt much better but I’m still really tired so I think I’m going to take a nap when I get home and possibly sleep in tomorrow before my shift starts at 10. But things could be worse

·
Premium Member
26,637 Posts
For Vancouverites:

26141 - 26160 of 26255 Posts