The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
25501 - 25520 of 25641 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
1,259 Posts
I saw a small flock of geese this morning while walking with the dog. They were flying in a southerly direction. I wonder if the smoke is too much for them in NW Ontario? I don't recall ever seeing geese in our location at this time of the year.

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
1,259 Posts
Michael Leviton is a writer, musician and photographer based in New York City.
A quote from him:
"When I was a child, my dad invented a game that I loved. Wherever we went, he’d predict what strangers were about to say or do. We’d walk into a store and he’d point at the salesman and say something like, “Watch this. When I tell him how much I’m willing to spend, he’ll immediately show me something more expensive.” The salesman did exactly as Dad had prophesized. When Dad took me to my first concert, he told me the musician would ask the audience how they were feeling tonight and, when everyone cheered wildly, would respond, “I can’t hear you!” It wasn’t long before the musician spoke those exact words."

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Michael Leviton is a writer, musician and photographer based in New York City.
A quote from him:
"When I was a child, my dad invented a game that I loved. Wherever we went, he’d predict what strangers were about to say or do. We’d walk into a store and he’d point at the salesman and say something like, “Watch this. When I tell him how much I’m willing to spend, he’ll immediately show me something more expensive.” The salesman did exactly as Dad had prophesized. When Dad took me to my first concert, he told me the musician would ask the audience how they were feeling tonight and, when everyone cheered wildly, would respond, “I can’t hear you!” It wasn’t long before the musician spoke those exact words."
That’s like a Jack Handy from SNL in the 90’s.

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
I would love to get a hearse for work. Tons of room for tools in the back with an easy access pull out rack. Ladders on the roof…that you don’t need another ladder to get to them. They’re always more comfort/luxury models of car.

25501 - 25520 of 25641 Posts