The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
25481 - 25500 of 25641 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I guess tomorrow I’ll drop the engine off to the shop . I checked the compression yesterday and it hit the compression stroke in the cycle and man it was hard to kick that kickstart down.

the way I look at it is it has compression
There’s a brand new carb so there will be no issues with gas and there’s no way to check for spark but worse comes to worse my stator is good and I have two working coils . It’s super nice that the heat guard is on it because on the other engine it’s missing. And man it gets hot really hot 🥵

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Have you ever been ghosted? How did you solve this? Were you hurt by their actions?
i don't remember ever having been ghosted, but i have done it a couple times. anymore, i refuse to participate in shit tests. a couple years ago, a woman i had been talking to, i told her in the beginning i don't put up with shit tests. one night, instead of calling her, i fell asleep. she left me a message "oh, i guess you moved on, have a nice life." i thought about it...have a nice life... it sounded like good advice, so i took it. she called me every day for a month after that. i never answered the phone

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
It does work if you let it. At the very least it will get your mind off of it. It’s gotta be more therapeutic than sitting home alone typing on a keyboard. Get out of your own head and go for a walk. Appreciate something beautiful. Anxiety is a temporary thing.

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
Have you ever been ghosted? How did you solve this? Were you hurt by their actions?
Heck - I had to look it up 😕

There are people that I haven't talked to in a long time - my brother being one. I always just figured he had nothing to say. Pretty sure if I called him now we'd talk just fine, say goodbye, and another year might pass.

I have friends from high school and band member from my teenage years that I still talk to every couple of years. Other than Maggs and a few folks at work there aren't a lot of people I talk to often. Maybe I am being ghosted. Wait, Am I on somebody's Ignore List?. :unsure:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
It does work if you let it. At the very least it will get your mind off of it. It’s gotta be more therapeutic than sitting home alone typing on a keyboard. Get out of your own head and go for a walk. Appreciate something beautiful. Anxiety is a temporary thing.
I wish it was nice out . I have bible study soon and I need to stop overthinking things. The last two days it’s been raining and thundering last night . Both days everyone’s plans went to hell ok my plans , I actually think today might just be because I know with the new engine my bike will be finished and then I can get that thing I want. And I haven’t been able to to get contact with basically anyone. Now thinking about it that’s a pretty stupid thing to get worked up over. I’m one who likes things to fairly scheduled and this week has been anything but that just all over the place

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
My friends and I are eating out tomorrow for lunch but what to get .

Honestly the bacon cheddar cheeseburger sounds great minus the tomato and pickles and extra spinach, also the fish and fries with the works sounds good

·
Registered
10,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25,491 ·
Excellent advice!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
well, in case you come in here while you're still feeling off, here is a litle ditty that should make you laugh, and you can save it for a time when it is the perfect response to someone who gets on your nerves

I’ll have to watch it . Actually as suggested I got out the house and went to church for study. I got greeted by an overly excited 5 year old lol and we played in the gym for two hours. It was nice but his mom felt bad that I missed the study. So I told her the truth “ it made my day”

·
Premium Member
9,772 Posts
I’ll have to watch it . Actually as suggested I got out the house and went to church for study. I got greeted by an overly excited 5 year old lol and we played in the gym for two hours. It was nice but his mom felt bad that I missed the study. So I told her the truth “ it made my day”
Hey, have you been lifting? If not, go do some, if you can. I need to start again, I always feel better if I keep working out somewhat regular.

25481 - 25500 of 25641 Posts