The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

24721 - 24740 of 24966 Posts

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,725 ·
So I have been practicing the solo from Lonely is the night and it finally clicked! Not up to speed yet but what a feeling, oh what a rush. This is such a killer song. Billy Squier thank you for a balls to the wall song!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I haven't eaten at Rotten Ronnie's in close to 25yrs, so I guess it doesn't matter to me what they have on their menu, or advertise. I also don't give a flying f*ck about K-Pop... but, WTF is with the "BTS Meal"??

Why is this a thing?

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,730 ·
I haven't eaten at Rotten Ronnie's in close to 25yrs, so I guess it doesn't matter to me what they have on their menu, or advertise. I also don't give a flying f*ck about K-Pop... but, WTF is with the "BTS Meal"??

Why is this a thing?
Where is or was this Rotten Ronnie’s that you speak of? Never even heard of this. And....what is this acronym BTS stsnd for??

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,732 ·
I am in the midst of cleaning up my little studio and came across this little goody in a plastic bag tucked in one of my cases. I don’t ever remember having this. What is this? And what is it used for? The quality of this little doodad is amazing.

6EAF4B36-1BDC-4630-A04C-EEE4AB1D8FE0.jpeg

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
It's where one goes to flush their bowels. :eek: :D

Reactions: SWLABR

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I am in the midst of cleaning up my little studio and came across this little goody in a plastic bag tucked in one of my cases. I don’t ever remember having this. What is this? And what is it used for? The quality of this little doodad is amazing.

View attachment 368983
Not just any patch cable, but it appears to be an earlier Planet Waves cable, which are awesome and durable.
I have a couple here that are at least 15 years old and have seen many shows, and without any issues. Wish I could say the same for the Fender Custom Shop cables…

24721 - 24740 of 24966 Posts