The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

24361 - 24380 of 24913 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
the 2 most common ways to bring roaches into your house is newspapers, and bags of potatoes. If at least that I have saw and we grew up on a potato farm

good thing you found something to be triggered about. otherwise, you mighta gone an entire day in a peaceful mood.
Good thing we don’t have roaches on the island

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I found a muffler for my four wheeler. I pick it up tomorrow
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I’ll probably get the old one fixed but for $20 I can’t pass on the other one

·
Premium Member
1,519 Posts
Wow...I just got a sensitive content message that I had to click, and then the muffler pic appeared....That IS sensitive, holy smokes.

The word police robot must have fried a transistor.

·
Registered
15,641 Posts
I hear you normally I get a 5 pound bag . I’m thinking a stew might be in order. Maybe more pot pies with potatoes also . I love chicken pot pie
I'm making stew tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,375 ·
It took you over a year to get used to lounging on the deck? WTF? Lol.
Not a year. We just opened the deck up about two weeks ago. It’s been wrapped up against winter. We are however going to winterize it this year and get a heater so it’s 4 seasons.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Speaking of summer...

I’ve been wondering whether or not Riff Wrath will carry on this summer.

They’re still sticking with anyone who wants to be vaccinated by July 1. They might even be ahead of schedule a week or so. It’ll be interesting to see how it pans out. It would certainly be a welcome stress reliever after the last year and change.

·
Premium Member
11,405 Posts
Not a year. We just opened the deck up about two weeks ago. It’s been wrapped up against winter. We are however going to winterize it this year and get a heater so it’s 4 seasons.
Good call.

Our house came with a drafty, unheated, enclosed but unsecured front porch. Over the years we upgraded to the point now that it’s fully insulated, secure, heated from the adjoining hall, and my favourite room of the house. A feel good space.

·
Premium Member
26,116 Posts
I am starting to adjust to this pandemic. Lounging on the deck with my bestie. You got to love “a dogs life”. Lol View attachment 365979
I am convinced that there are many times when human thought and what dogs think are not that far apart. We sit and stare without any analysis on many an occasion. Maybe that's why we get along so well.

24361 - 24380 of 24913 Posts