The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

24141 - 24160 of 24367 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
My dad got my four wheeler fixed for me . My word it’s nice to have someone who can fix what I break . Actually he is really good to us. Even though he’s extremely busy with work and the farm he still took the time to fix something I broke and on top of that my mom threw the remote at me an it knocked the hear piece off my wireless headphones so he gave me his old set . Remember don’t take your family for granted because someday they won’t be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
wildcat ... circa 69 -70 ?
I’m thinking you might be correct. Because in person you can see the outline of where the badge used to be but I could make it out.

it also had some of those chrome things on the fender on by the door. But had cloth seats . There was stories growing up of a fella that had one and rolled pretty good. It would make sense why the roof is crushed like that . If it wasn’t caused by a tree.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I can shred with the best of them no lie! Just give me a paper shredder and some paper and I’ll shred all day long for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I've seen Fifi flying. If I can find the pics, I will post a couple. Along with VERA (the Lancaster). Hamilton airshow was the best eargasm you could ever have. Being a WWII warbird buff it is at least.

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
1,050 Posts
Love the sound of those power plants when they make a low-pass at an air show.
I didn't realize that there's only two left that are safe to fly.

24141 - 24160 of 24367 Posts