The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

24121 - 24140 of 24367 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I’m waiting for a response from a guy out west about shipping a technics equalizer out to me, and today I bought a new ignition switch for my old Honda and got a hold of a movie I like watching once in a while but haven’t been able to find it in about 3 years! Ghost ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
11:24 of Paul talking about Zep's Heartbreaker. I could have watched for hours. After all this time, you know he still just loves to play.

·
Registered
12,575 Posts
I work on ladders all the time. I came home early due to the wind conditions making it unsafe....to find my 70 year old lady neighbour up on her ladder stapling something. I suggested she rethink her timing of this particular job.

I pity the kids that had to witness that.

Really good example of a pair a guys who never learned how to throw a punch...probably left their pistols at home. Family day and all...
do you folks not realize that's old a/f?

We are working the sound booth for the evening worship service. An this place is bad for echos. It’s kind of hurts my head a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i used to do that for a couple different churches. what always drove me nutz was the back up singers. they would sing all soft at sound check, then get "in the spirit" during service and sing super loud. no matter how many times i told them to "practice for the big show" they just never did

·
Registered
12,575 Posts
It was three or four years old. I'd hardly call that old.
when it comes to news and events, that's ancient.

a few years ago, i worked on a hospital being built in the lower part of the state. just before they fired up the hvac system, someone filled the chiller with dish soap, and put confetti in the relief air ductwork.
the result was as spectacular as you might guess. however, management did not find it as funny as the rest of us.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Being that far north, maybe the pull is stronger to compensate for distance. ( ;) ) Maybe the tree was literally just yanked from the bottom down in a gravity surge. The rest of the tree just hasn't noticed yet.

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
1,050 Posts
It's known as gravitational shielding. The formula is in wiki...if you can solve it.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
It was three or four years old. I'd hardly call that old.
Certainly for an event that realistically could have happened in the recent past. Or tomorrow. Or be happening right this minute.

It's not a post on the latest iPod

24121 - 24140 of 24367 Posts