The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

24101 - 24120 of 24367 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
It is all hooked up and sound a amazing . All 5 speakers running with room for two more. And now since I know how to run the radio to the amp I’m going to connect things back to the radio for surround sound.

Edit I tried running everything through the receiver into the amp but no go. I guess I’m fine with that .

·
Registered
15,573 Posts

The walrus was Jamie.

Reactions: laristotle

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
View attachment 363308 View attachment 363309 View attachment 363310 View attachment 363311
I got almost everything I need for my radi except the eq.Now just to get everything home and hooked up. Ps if anyone wants to ship an equalizer to me pm me and I’ll give you my address
Ironically someone on the audio forum saw my post about my radio and offered to give me a technics equalizer. One thing is I’ll have to pay shipping. So I look at it $43 for an working equalizer shipped to my door isn’t bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
We are working the sound booth for the evening worship service. An this place is bad for echos. It’s kind of hurts my head a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I pity the kids that had to witness that.

Really good example of a pair a guys who never learned how to throw a punch...probably left their pistols at home. Family day and all...
I lost track of who was with who... "Ok, so those two are a couple... no wait, he just punched her". No idea why Gramma got off her scooter.

The whole thing was sad. The reality that this was probably over nothing is likely.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
If you traveled back in time to the early 60's and recorded a song that was actually written/recorded later (let's say Mother Nature's Son - 1968) but, it didn't chart so no one really ever heard it, would McCartney still write it?
Would it still "come to him" or would the universe have already released it, so he would not have the inspiration?

·
Premium Member
12,839 Posts
.. would McCartney still write it?
Would it still "come to him" or would the universe have already released it, so he would not have the inspiration?
That would depend on if he ever hears it prior to imagining it?
or, when he plays it for the first time and someone in his circle of peers comments, 'you know, that's sounds familiar'.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
That would depend on if he ever hears it prior to imagining it?
or, when he plays it for the first time and someone in his circle of peers comments, 'you know, that's sounds familiar'.
Mine was a flop. The label failed, and it disappeared into obscurity. Not like Page & Plant saying they had never heard the song by Spirit... which they totally did. They were on the same tour.

24101 - 24120 of 24367 Posts