The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

24081 - 24100 of 24951 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
So we are at a program today and they made us do basic math crap. It actually makes no sense because I passed academic math. I understand some in the group are at a much lower academic level but it just kind of pisses me off since the stuff we have to do is mental math and I have to do that when I go grocery shopping 😂. On the positive side I’m really excited about the new radio equipment ,some times it’s not hard to tell I’m a “little bit specs (spethial)”lol .
Here’s the amp and speakers I’m picking up tomorrow

Both are technics also.
my dad said that I’d have to put the seats down in the car . Oh my friend has a new puppy! A beagle named Tully

·
Registered
350 Posts
I keep one of these on hand for all of my replies. colour me surprised, not a single one received back yet....lol

for the thread.,.,

I almost always cover my butt with apathy. Only rarely will someone trigger me and I’ll let them know if it’s ridiculous enough. No need for a report though, I just use the REPLY button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Sometimes I despise people . Both sellers of the amp and speakers backed out. Oh well 🤔I guess that just means I'll be able to have a nice supper with my mom. My dad doesn't normally go with us since he's busy on the farm.

·
Premium Member
13,408 Posts
That same meme of John popped up on a FB page that I frequent and practically everyone referenced Uncle Buck and Planes, Trains ..
Only myself and one other person mentioned SCTV characters. Showed who the canucks are. lol

·
Premium Member
18,385 Posts
Was supposed to have my roof done today and tomorrow, but it's blowing a gale out there so we'll hope for tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
I work on ladders all the time. I came home early due to the wind conditions making it unsafe....to find my 70 year old lady neighbour up on her ladder stapling something. I suggested she rethink her timing of this particular job.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
I work on ladders all the time. I came home early due to the wind conditions making it unsafe....to find my 70 year old lady neighbour up on her ladder stapling something. I suggested she rethink her timing of this particular job.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

I got almost everything I need for my radi except the eq.Now just to get everything home and hooked up. Ps if anyone wants to ship an equalizer to me pm me and I’ll give you my address

24081 - 24100 of 24951 Posts