The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

23661 - 23680 of 23818 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
big diff twix the two

one can understand a person from france (in french) very articulate ... not so with quebec french. ( or southern states )
Then you have Acadians and SK francophones.

I was in Paris a couple years ago and as a Canadian was treated very well and speak very little French. They gladly switched to English quickly because we knew manners and politeness in French. I have been to Montreal and not experienced that at all!

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Should work in the 'puns' thread.

Reactions: zontar

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Jumping Jupiter’s that was a bad idea . Since I moved I haven’t had my ice tea drink or the little bags of candy I used to get . All I can say if this isn’t a bloody sugar rush I don’t know what is .

·
Premium Member
17,678 Posts
and Metis

they were from acadia originally

now substitute quebec for Louisiana and france as the original source ....

Being Acadian myself, I'm basically familiar with the history. I'd say the distortion from France to Quebec is much less severe than that from Eastern Canada to Louisiana.

That's just to my ear I suppose.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,676
Found another band that I never heard of. Another 80’s glam band that sound pretty amazing. I found them on Spotify.

Great band!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,678 (Edited)
Cheezy look who I found a pic of Grant with Kiss. What a memory for Grant. What a nice guy and some pretty awesome memories!

1C4BCA80-6333-4025-BA49-D2387A391A30.jpeg

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I guess Sunday was kind of a big deal for the family. My dad’s cousin’s husband for something like 5-7 years could not talk . He got sick and it never came back this Sunday.

23661 - 23680 of 23818 Posts