The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

20141 - 20160 of 20258 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
This is my favourite tractor. My grandfather’s 70s ford 4000 . I’d like to find a grill for it and get the clutch replaced.

. I found four or five attachments in the long grass . I’d like to dig the old plows out and use them as lawn art. I believe one is horse drawn . But I couldn’t find it it could have been at the others of the yard . I know there was a steal seat on it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
Nice healthy plants. And it’s free with exception of special dirt(chemical free) we had to buy specifically for pot plants. It wasn’t cheap!
Not too sure why you'd want to buy chemical free dirt. It's relatively easy to find....depending where you live. As far as not wanting any weeds etc. just bake the dirt in your oven for a few hrs. then use it.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
This is the view from my patio:

Although sometimes it looks like this:

Anyway, I’m sitting here and some girl was texting on her phone - she walked smack into that lamp post and fell down. Then got up and ran off screaming and cursing.

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20,154
This exoskeleton was attached to our deck. I thought it was pretty cool.
Not too sure why you'd want to buy chemical free dirt. It's relatively easy to find....depending where you live. As far as not wanting any weeds etc. just bake the dirt in your oven for a few hrs. then use it.
it’s special dirt. It’s got the nutrients in it for the Mary j plants.

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
This exoskeleton was attached to our deck. I thought it was pretty cool.

it’s special dirt. It’s got the nutrients in it for the Mary j plants.
Ok. We just added nutrients as needed.....used the same dirt/peatmoss mix with the same fertilizers as were used for growing the trees. Just ran an extra styro block or two thru the line and planted the seeds by hand. Was nice to have all the equipment handy.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Next month my 79 mesa is going for a recap job . Probably the first one since it was modded by the previous owner. I'm going to have it put back to original. I'm excited to hear the difference. It was gigged in Ontario and then left in a basement for 15 years before I got it. So I think it time .the fella I brought it to last time refused to do so.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

20141 - 20160 of 20258 Posts