The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

20101 - 20120 of 20259 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,296 Posts
I'm kinda sensitive to all the blowing up and shooting. Watching Archie learn another lesson is kinda tame and refreshing.
Right, well it was an interesting show in that they sort of fearlessly tackled some pretty heavy and divisive topics.

We watched and enjoyed it. These days it seems like more people would find a way to be offended.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I guess we all enjoy watching someone who is really good at what they do. It's a natural thing. The crew working out front this morning are a good example.
don’t know if it’s been posted already but there’s video of someone operating a back hole and climbing it on the top of the box car in order to unload the car

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
Maybe, maybe not.

It seems like people are more sensitive these days.
It might be the cynic in me but that "sensitivity" lasts until something new comes online. Usually in a couple of weeks at most. Like when when The Jefferson's branched off of All In The Family. Some of the language in that one was "politically uncorrect.". As far as the star of All In The Family. I think that goes to Edith.

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
when i was a kid, before my voice changed, i could mimic edith's voice perfectly. my brother's and sister's friends would come to the house to see them and always say "hey paul, do the song! do the song!"

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20,117
Got it! Thx to everyone who replied but what about videos from YT?

Just look at those nasty finger prints on the pick guard.

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
Got it! Thx to everyone who replied but what about videos from YT?
Single click on the address bar on the yt video page. The one that starts http://www It should turn blue. Right click Copy and then go to where you want to put the yt and right click paste. At least that's how you do it on a laptop with a mouse.
(sometimes you might have to click a few times before the whole address will turn blue.)

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20,119
Single click on the address bar on the yt video page. The one that starts http://www It should turn blue. Right click Copy and then go to where you want to put the yt and right click paste. At least that's how you do it on a laptop with a mouse.
(sometimes you might have to click a few times before the whole address will turn blue.)
On my I phone I meant. I rarely use my laptop.

20101 - 20120 of 20259 Posts