The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
4321 - 4340 of 4368 Posts

· Premium Member
14,328 Posts
I’m thinking I’m going to let go of my epiphone a walnut telecaster. Just keep my guild
Having extra, secondary, special purpose, or tone variant guitars around is a good idea in my opinion. They might not be your first call guitars, but some days they're just what the doctor ordered. I get the keep the Guild thing, great guitar, but no guitar is an everything guitar. In any event, don't rush into a change.

· Registered
5,762 Posts
Having extra, secondary, special purpose, or tone variant guitars around is a good idea in my opinion. They might not be your first call guitars, but some days they're just what the doctor ordered. I get the keep the Guild thing, great guitar, but no guitar is an everything guitar. In any event, don't rush into a change.
That’s a valid point, I wish I could get out of this “ I want phase” of thinking lol.

so far there’s been a few here that have really kept me grounded while my thinking is so foggy and unclear.

I get this way each year around this time but I don’t think it’s been this bad before 😂

· Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, '22 LP Studio
6,334 Posts
That’s a valid point, I wish I could get out of this “ I want phase” of thinking lol.

so far there’s been a few here that have really kept me grounded while my thinking is so foggy and unclear.

I get this way each year around this time but I don’t think it’s been this bad before 😂
No one is here to stop you from Buying more guitars, we just advocate not having Less guitars.

· Registered
5,762 Posts
No one is here to stop you from Buying more guitars, we just advocate not having Less guitars.
Should see some of my messages lol 😂 I’m still stuck on Taylor 😂 I love the 414ce-r but the 324ce is also intriguing.

at the same time I’d like a d28/35 😂 but do I need them ? Can I actually afford them 😂

· Premium Member
5,652 Posts

Rent one.

Reactions: silvertonebetty

· Registered
19,540 Posts
I have found over the past ten years or so that having 3-4 very good guitars, it's easy to sell them and then get something else as my tastes or wants in tone change. I now have four guitars, one more than I usually have. I am putting two of my acoustics up for sale today and will buy something else to replace them. I'm leaning toward another tele or a different toned acoustic.

· Registered
19,540 Posts
Ever been watching something and noticed they dropped the price again , I did I kind of hope it can last another week
If you mark something on Kijiji as a favourite, Kijiji will notify you when the price has been dropped. You just have to make sure you are signed in so the notification pops up.

· Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, '22 LP Studio
6,334 Posts
4321 - 4340 of 4368 Posts